Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Now I know you will find this hard to believe

I'm sure any of you who know me well will be surprised to learn that there are some people out there who think I am..... a wind-up merchant!

I mean honestly would I sit here and deliberately do something like that? Texting the Blonde One to tell her I'd seen a Bittern feeding with a fish in mouth locally is not a wind-up. I just thought she would be happy for me.

But there you go, some misguided people think I am a GIT!!

Anyway in honour of the blonde one

"A painting contractor was speaking with a woman about her job.

In the first room she said she would like a pale blue. The contractor wrote this down and went to the window, opened it, and yelled out "GREEN SIDE UP!"

In the second room she told the painter she would like it painted in a soft yellow. He wrote this on his pad, walked to the window, opened it, and yelled "GREEN SIDE UP!" The lady was somewhat curious but she said nothing.

In the third room she said she would like it painted a warm rose color. The painter wrote this down, walked to the window, opened it and yelled "GREEN SIDE UP"

The lady then asked him, "Why do you keep yelling 'green side up'?"

"I'm sorry," came the reply. "But I have a crew of blondes laying turf across the street.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooooo Pete, dangerous life you are living, however, I managed to guess the punchline before I got to it, so pretty predictable.

Anonymous said...

You are in SO much trouble, just wait 'til we have our girls trip, you will be soo jealous!!

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.