Thursday, March 16, 2006

Thursday

Well what have I done today? Well runaround like a headless chicken again!! Something that I thought had been sorted ages ago hasn't so I have a meeting next week to sort it all out AGAIN. I think though that it is straightforward.

Got home to find the council tax bill on the mat. SSSSSSIIIIIIIGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH.

My friend Jan is staying for a few days. So I daresay the odd glass of wine might get drunk - ahem! And I expect a few arguments Monday as Jan cheers on West Ham whilst I naturally cheer on the opponents. And check this blog out Wednesday morning for an update on food eaten at the Starr Tuesday night.

The cricket is not looking good with Harmisson out now. So 5 of the first choice 11 for the ashes will not be playing. Still this winter has seen a few players step up (Collingwood, Panesar, Cook) if others (Strauss) have gone backwards.

I've seen the odd semi-decent bird on the way home this week e.g. Yellowhammer. Today whilst waiting at traffic lights I spied a Wren.

Plans are now a foot for the weekend. Sunday patch birding at Hatfield Forest and Rye Meads BUT Saturday off to Barnes to see a few folk. Lets hour the "slight" detour is successful.

Lets hope the weather is more like yesterday (blue skies and sun) than today (grey and miserable).

No comments:

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.