Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Tuesday again

Well firstly I am looking forward to dinner tonight. After being waited on last night (I had to sneak out to do some of the washing up!!) I am taking Jan to the Starr at Dunmow.

http://www.the-starr.co.uk/menu.php?menuid=8

I think that's todays menu. If it is what am I having um...... review tomorrow. Fancy dinner anyone?

The cricket is interesting India chasing 313 to win are 18 for 1. History shows that India will struggle but I can just see Tendulkar running into form...... still if England do pull it off Rahul Dravid and Greg Chappell will have some explaining to do after putting England in.

3 comments:

Boo said...

Drool, drool, drool!

Now you've started my tummy rumbling!

Anonymous said...

Hum, let's see... How about the smoked haddock? I don't know you all that well mind you but surely you wouldn't go for duck, would you?
Bon appétit!

nicola said...

Looks nice but wheres the jelly for pud?

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.