Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Tuesday

Well we polished off two bottles of vino last night. Its right nice having someone cook dinner for you (ta Jan).

A couple of downers, West Ham won the football and England despite a first innings lead of 129 are making a hash of the second innings, 90 for 5 as I write.

I am going to have to change oone of my seed feeders. The Sparrows just don't like it and food goes down at a rate of 7 to 1 compared to the other one. Also I am going to have to stick to sunflower hearts. 9 out of 10 Sparrows say they prefer it CHEEP CHEEP.

Upon leaving this morning I spied a Blue Tit nice! And Sunday there was a Dunnock and a couple of Blackbirds visiting.

5 comments:

nicola said...

Headache this morning?

Boo said...

How's the head Pete?

The Quacks of Life said...

heads fine thanks ladies.

in case you are interested we polised off a bottle of
Californian Pinot Grigot
Chilean Sauvignon Blanc

flicker said...

Oy you, I have just decided to look at your blog for want of something better to do - what's up with West Ham winning the football!

The Quacks of Life said...

Dad supports them so naturally.....

and I've spent 18 years working with West Ham fans.....

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.