Thursday, March 23, 2006

Where to go?

Well I have a week off towards the end of April. This is a cause for celebration and julbilation but I am at a quandary as to where to go!

Part of me suggests 4 days in North Lincolnshire and 4 days in Norfolk. I could do a lot of birding in both places and North Lincolnshire would enable me to visit a lot of churches on my hit list. Another part of me suggests a visit to Sussex and Kent, lots of good birding spots. Yet another part of me suggests heading off for South Wales and up to Hay-On-Wye - wonderful place about 35 second hand book shops. Oh decisions decisions.

Logically the North Lincolnshire/Norfolk one is the way to go so why am I uming and ahing?

I'll have to spend my lunch hour determining B&B's for North Lincs.

2 comments:

NorthLincs.com - Football said...

Just to wet your appetite - you can view my images of North Lincs.
www.flickr.com/photos/northlincs/

Also there is loads of info which can be found on www.northlincs.com

NorthLincs.com - Football said...

Just to wet your appetite you can view some images of North Lincs in my Photo Album. http://www.flickr.com/photos/northlincs
ALso loads more info about the county can be found at www.northlincs.com

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.