Wednesday, March 22, 2006

yum

they had slightly tweaked the menu

starter
Confit of Loch Duart Salmon & Seared Scallops

main
Rabbit "Three Ways"

My friend Jan had
Wild Seabass with Crab & Chive Dumplings
Desert
I had cheese - they had some walnut bread with it um nice

Jan had Tahitian Vanilla & Griottine Cherry Creme Brulee
popcorn ice-cream, chocolate biscotti

which she said was 20 out of 10.

Cost? including service and a couple of drinks £115 for two

Obviously not something one does every night but .........

1 comment:

Boo said...

I am not commenting on the price!

Sounds like a very nice meal, glad you managed not to have the duck!

Never had rabbit, can't bring myself to do so. I would have had the cheese too. The salmon sounds yummy and I think I would have enjoyed Jan's dish too!

Sorry I have to comment on the price - pricey!!!! Wouldn't spend that much in a blue moon! LOL

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.