Thursday, April 13, 2006

Easter!

Just to say thanks to Min for the postcard! She's in Scotland lucky devil.

Well a nice long weekend is upon us. Does quick check on weather forecast...... yippee looks pretty good. Plenty of birding then!

The plan is a spot of local birding tomorrow before heading around the folks for that delayed Christmas dinner and then take them out Saturday. Probably Bury St Edmunds and Ickworth. I need to make sure I have enough reading material for the holiday. Sunday & Monday will be birding further a field.

Note to self - need to book car in for service!

Anyway I am now in holiday planning mode. I've listed a number of Historic Houses and churches. Also will want to go to those classic Cotswold villages like Broadway, Burford and Bibury.

Houses
Newark Park
Buscot Park (I've been folks haven't)
Dyrham Park (been before)
Snowshill (been before)
Lacock Abbey (been before)
Bowood House (I've been folks haven't)
Great Chalfield Manor
Chastleton (I've been folks haven't)
Lodge Park (I've been folks haven't)

Not expecting to do all of those . Great Chalfield is a must as it has a church as well!

Churches
Great Chalfield
Chedworth
Chippenham
Ampney Crucis

1 comment:

nicola said...

WHOOO HOOOO its Thursday!!!

Have a lovely long w/e pete! Dont forget your camera though...

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.