Friday, April 07, 2006

"Nothing Ever Happens, Nothing Happens at All

The needle returns to the start of the song
And we all sing along like before

And we’ll all be lonely tonight and lonely tomorrow"

Oh well thankfully its Friday.

Life is dull at the moment: get up, go to work, come home, eat dinner, read and chat on yahoo. The later two being the highlights of the day!

Why I am I complaining? I'm generally happy with the status quo!

Tonight I have the folks over and I still maybe able to sneak on to chat as well!

I enjoy weekends, I can get out the fresh air I'm not bothered what I see, its nice to just to get out!

THINKS - well next week is Easter and then the week after Easter finishes I'm on holiday for a week - roll on.

1 comment:

nicola said...

W/e is nearly here pete...

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.