Monday, April 03, 2006

Where does the time go?

Oh god where is the day going? I glanced up at one point an thought 12? it can't be 12!!

Well we lost the cricket today. We're not very good at one day cricket.

I hate short weekends I never unwind enough in one day. So I'm already looking forward to next weekend. Actually the next month is looking good. I have two holidays planned and there are 3 bank holidas woo hoo! On the downside I have lots of work to be done with no resource. That's life I guess.

The camera won't be going out on every birding trip I do, I found myself thinking photos rather than birds - not good. But it will go out both days next weekend. I'm non-birding in Suffolk next Saturday and birding Sunday - not sure where I'm going yet.

It will also get a workout on the holidays so I can post up some of the places I've been to.

Some books read recently

The Second Inspector Morse Trilogy by Colin Dexter. Why these aren't in chronological order I don't know.
Comprises -
The Riddle of the Third Mile - **
The Secret of Annexe 3 - ***
Last Seen Wearing - ****

The third book has the earliest publication date.

I'm going to give Dexter a miss for a while. He's entertaining but way behind writers like Mankell, Rankin and Robinson

No comments:

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.