Thursday, June 08, 2006

lawn mower blog

Well my head gardener has looked at the hover and it seems to be cutting grass. I still don't think it is as easy to use as the old mower.

I don't mind cutting grass, although at this time of year hayfever can be an issue, but I really struggle with the edges. Don't ask me why, patience I guess.

You will all be pleased to know I visited the chemist and bought some stugeron tablets which were recommended by the chemist and EB & Tricia. Hopefully it'll be a mill pond. Although I'm going to have to keep out of Ms Cherry Pie's way as I think she is looking for an excuse to meet some "hunky" lifeguards. Although she'll probably end up with the bloke who started at 18, like his father before him, and has just celebrated 50 years in the service.

The Roonster is going to Germany. Now excuse me but are the media going slightly over the top here? "Rooney is on the plane", "Rooney's plane has landed" "Rooney has had the scan" "Rooney has had a cup of coffee with a rich tea digestive" "Rooney has......"

Anyway reading Nathalie's blog yesterday I came across some links to a god hates sweden site. Type it into google........ there's also one for the US and Canada. It's amazing what is on the web. And quite frightening some of the people out there!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I thought it was a joke, but I did a search and it is there. What horrible little people.

Oh, BTW, Rooney has been to the toilet and is now washing his hands - that's probably not his idea.

Cherrypie said...

You've pretty much got the handle on my dating successes.

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.