Monday, June 12, 2006

Monday 12th June

Well nice touch by my landlady. As I was on my own she asked if I would like some fried bread and a second egg? Is the pope a catholic?

As I reached Hull it chucked it down but this was a "clearing up shower"

I headed down past Lincoln to Algarkirk but the church was shut. As I drove away I spied a sign for the key on the parish notice board but thought nah.

I did though get into.....

St Mary, Whaplode (586)




All Saints, Holbeach (587)



and St Mary, Gedney (588)



Had a late lunch at Welney. Fairly quiet, the Little Ringed Plover still on its nest and there were baby Avocets!! Ssssooo cute.

2 comments:

GC said...

I was just "next blog"-ing and just wanted to say i enjoyed the pictures.

Regards,

GC

The Quacks of Life said...

thank you gc

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.