Friday, July 14, 2006

Being Nice to the Blonde one

Firstly I'm on holiday next week. Woo Hoo !!!

2 Nights in Suffolk including meeting a number of very pleasant people at Minsmere and then on to Norfolk for 6 nights. For regular readers don't despair it won't be all birds. I want to try and find a Norfolk Hawker Dragonfly and a Swallowtail butterfly (timing may be wrong!). I also will be visiting some of the fine Historic Houses of Norfolk and may tick a few churches (and a few not on my "want" list). Camera will be packed for some pictures.

Anyway back to the title of this blog. As some of you may know I do like to wind the Blonde One up over the fact she has yet to see a Bittern. Due to a shoulder op she won't be able to make Minsmere and will miss out again.

The latest issue of Birdwatching has a competition to win a prize of
A Mornings bird walk with Mr Simon Bald Bonce King (on Friday August 18th)
Entrance fee to the British Birdwatching Fair
Lunch with the hirstutely challenged one
A pair of Zeiss Conquest 8x30 bins worth £395

well I can't go to Birdfair (I'll be on ... you guessed it holiday!!) so I've entered the Blonde One in my place since she thinks that old shiney dome is the bees knees.

Hope she wins.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw how sweet!! Cheeky git!! thanks for entering me, and have a good day without me (sob) but I cannot beleive that you will ever pass up the opportunity for a wind-up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

"Mr Simon Bald Bonce King "

LOL very appropriate description. Sadly, I am old enough to remember when he had a full head of hair.

The Quacks of Life said...

Blondie = moi wind up? :)))) a week in Norfolk woo hoo!!

Kate = The Blonde One reckons he is a sex god. No accounting for taste.

Unknown said...

A sex god? Hmm. Not sure about that LOL

He seems pleasant enough though.

Anonymous said...

I knew it - you didn't let me down did you?!!
Glad you had a good day.

Kate - it isn't a bald bonce but a solar panel for a sex machine!!!

Boo said...

OI Duck Egg, who you winding up?

Robbiegirl said...

Typical. I went to Minsmere and I didn't see a b-word either.

Cherrypie said...

Well I wouldn't climb over him to get to Pete, that's for sure ( nothing personal, Pete, but he does have a certain something about him)

The Quacks of Life said...

I really don't understand this fascination with Baldy - thinks um post material there.

CP - I am mortally wounded xxxxx

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.