Friday, July 28, 2006

Strange Portents

Well something strange happened. There was lots of banging and crashing and light flashed across the sky. Then water fell from the sky. What does this portend? Is this the end of the world? Oh hang on I remember its Thunder Storm with rain. Rain ! Rain! Sorry haven't seen any for a while. I came over all excited.

Whilst looking out the window (ok I was washing up!) I noticed three Frogs hopping across the back lawn? Now where did they come from? Someone has a pond. Still nice to watch!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thunderstorms can be incredible beautiful. The most amazing one I've ever seen was at the countryplace (you remember the picture of the view in my blog?). It was sunny on our side but on the other side of the water the sky was dark, clouds rolled up and the sky turned deep purple and pink as the sky let all hell lose! I'll never forget that one, amazing stuff.

The Quacks of Life said...

you are right of course they can produce wonderful images.

I just prefer them not to be right overhead. When the lightening and thunder are virtually simultaneous AND my door alarm gets set off........

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.