Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Sad or what

At 10pm last night I was nattering away on Yahoo when my work phone went. Rats!! The problem was a silly one and everything could carry on. The worry was that it might occur in a later job but hey nowt I can do so onwards.....

I was on the phone 'puter for 30 minutes and decided to head back to yahoo for a wind d own chat.

Anway at 4:10 this morning I woke, comfort break, and on my way back to bed got the laptop out and signed on!! I checked and everything else had worked BUT, WHY did I check when there was NOTHING I could do!!

I suppose I would have thought about it and not gone back to sleep but I didn't anyway as I signed on to the web and played with some of the tabs on Diddums learning stuff about her I hadn't realised.

If I suddenly go quiet in yahoo tonight folks I've probably fallen asleep over my keyboard!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mutley snigger...

The problem with categorizing our posts is that it makes it easier to hang around reading instead of catching up on sleep or whatever.

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.