Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Are You Happy?

Some of you will have seen this before....

Happiness Survey


Your personal Happy Planet Index (HPI) is 50.1, which is similar to that of Nepal or Mauritius. Not bad. This is above the world average of 46, but still below the target value of 83, so there is more you can do to improve your health and well-being, or reduce your environmental impact.

I have to lose weight - well quelle surprise!! and my life expectancy is slightly below average.

I'm using 2.44 planets.... I'm below average

You reported a life satisfaction of 8. This is the most common response across UK and indeed all of Europe. However, it is above average, so we are happy that you are so happy.

You are very secure about yourself and about your future.

5 comments:

KAZ said...

Does 'reducing your weight' reduce your 'environmental impact'?
Just wondered.

The Quacks of Life said...

well less wear and tear. bit like a lorry damages the road more than a small hatchback

Cherrypie said...

oh dear. Mine was 17.1, the same as Zimbabwe.

Anonymous said...

Not sure if the last one got through, so I'm posting again.

Well, I thought I'd give this a bash.

HPI is 21.8, similar to that of Ukraine. Ahem!!

Life expectancy is slightly below average. What I did find surprising was that my Ecological Footprint was 3.12 planets, but it's about average for the country. We do recycle and try not to use too much power resources, but I suppose it's because we use the car as well as public transport.

Well-being scores were low, as I'd expected with my recent health problems, etc. Apparently my job is not really allowing me to function socially in the way that I would wish. No...really!!!

Diane

The Quacks of Life said...

you're a blogger diane tut tut anonymous

Ukraine?? HAHAHAHAHA sorry but that is quite ironic isn't it

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.