Friday, September 15, 2006

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Pete

Stolen unshamefacedly from Kate

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Pete!

  1. About 100 people choke to death on Pete each year!
  2. Pete is the sacred animal of Thailand!
  3. Never store Pete at room temperature.
  4. A lump of Pete the size of a matchbox can be flattened into a sheet the size of a tennis court.
  5. If you lie on your back with your legs stretched it is impossible to sink in Pete.
  6. Some birds use Pete to orientate themselves during migration.
  7. Europe is the only continent that lacks Pete.
  8. If you kiss Pete for one minute you will burn six or seven calories!
  9. Pete is actually a fruit, not a vegetable.
  10. The Australian billygoat plum contains a hundred times more Vitamin C than Pete.
I am interested in - do tell me about


I hoping that there are lots of birds orientating them over me tomorrow!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I book a two hour snogging session please ?

The Quacks of Life said...

yes you can sweetie

Lee said...

Wow Pete...I feel like I really know you now!

Anonymous said...

1) Only 100?
2) I agree
3) Best kept below room temperature
4) Two tennis courts surely?
5) Erm
6) Erm
7) Erm
8) Is that all?
9) Very fruity
10) lol

Anonymous said...

I will make sure Ive got plenty of lip balm then x

The Quacks of Life said...

the first anonymous i know,
the 2nd I can guess
and me I can guess.

names are nice though

lee - um

oldcrow61 said...

lol, I like No. 8, could lose a few pounds with that one.

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.