Wednesday, October 25, 2006

A bit of a funk

I've been in a bit of a funk the last few days. I know why and I am annoyed with myself!!

I won't go into details.

Anyway I thought I was better but nope still in a funk. At lunchtime I decided I was not getting into Book 5 of the Dark Tower so decided to buy some "trashy" sub Da Vinci code thrillers on the way home.

I was surfing the net when I came across this story about the Government asking Local Authorities to volunteer to bury nuclear waste within the authority. I had visions of us burying waste in the foundations of the Civic extension and I just started giggling and giggling.

Ever since I've been fine. Weird.

7 comments:

Sharon J said...

I'm going to risk showing my age here but what exactly does "in a bit of a funk" mean?

nicola said...

Pleased you are feeling better pete...

The Quacks of Life said...

well what I mean by it, which is probably understood only by me!!, is in a bit down.

Anonymous said...

Oh dear. I still don't understand. Am I thick or what?

The Quacks of Life said...

well my wording was a bit naff.

ok a bit depressed.

I hate using that word since it implies more than I actually was!

Unknown said...

Aaw Pete :-( I hope you are feeling more cheerful now. Sending a hug . . .

(((((you)))))

The Quacks of Life said...

thanks Kate

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.