Friday, October 20, 2006

Its Friday

61. How do you do?
well actually. just watched the changes go through. yes I AM that sad.

62. What's your favourite TV program?
a. currently - embarassingly I like Strictly come Dancing. Girls dancers are so hot.
b. recently - Most wildlife progs, Have I got news for you.
c. distantly - as a kid I liked stuff like the Tomorrow People and cartoons like Hong King Phooey and wacky racers
d. the program they should repeat/repeat more often - Birding with Oddie. He does this SO well. Classic sitcoms - I love 'em. Life of Birds. Classic series.

63. Which conspiracy theory seems most feasible to you? why is that?
uhm never believe in them, life is complex enough. Come on in 1997 did you believe Blair and Bush would be buddies?

64. Life swap. Who/What would you exchange with?
someone winning £1 mill on the lottery.

65. Here's £1000 - whatcha gonna buy huh?
DSLR I guess

66. Your favourite book?
a. fiction - Lord of the rings i guess.
b. non fiction - Collins Bird Guide/RSPB Handbook,

67. Which expression makes your blood boil (kinda, so to speak)?
your when they mean you're

68. Food & Drink. What goes together that really shouldn't?
uhm uhm uhm

69. What was the last thing you held in your left hand?
Toothpaste

70. Who is the biggest mong on TV?
Clarkson

71. Tell us of your near death experiences.
Never had one

72. List your top 3 songs.
Girlfriend
Its a Hardlife
The Queen and the Soldier

73. What if the hokey cokey really is what it's all about?
I'd Put my left leg in

74. What was your first full time job?
DP Trainee - photocopying clerk

75. Where are you going this weekend?
birding!!

2 comments:

Cherrypie said...

Hang on. Where are your answers? When are we going to find out which commandment you broke?
We will not succumb to your questioning until you do.

Oh bugger it, go on then...

61. What?

62. What's your favourite TV program?
a. I don't watch it
b. The Blue Planet
c. Six Feet Under
d. The Blue Planet

63. The one that prevents me getting anywhere on time. ever. Because it works

64. Me at 22

65. Those swarowski bins, thank you very much. Will there be enough left over for some Gina shoes?

66. Your favourite book?
a. Birdsong - Sebastian Faulks
b. Oxford Concise Dictionary

67. I just want to put you in the picture. Aaaaaarrrgghhh!!!!

68. Chicken Jalfrezi and a cold beer - cos I'm supposed to be dieting and now I've thought of it, I'll have to order out

69. The phone

70. I don't watch it. What's a mong?

71. Ask Pete after he's tried to get a photo next week

72. We Are Young - Supergrass
Forever In Blue Jeans - Neil Diamond
Don't Stop Me Now - Queen

73. I'd be happy with that.

74. Same as I'm doing now - only for 38.99 a week

75. Sheffield

Anonymous said...

"Girls dancers are so hot. "

Oh I can't but agree.

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.