Friday, October 13, 2006

Questions more questions

here we go....

47. What do you think Canada is really like?

48. What's in your pockets?

49. What do you consider 'depression' to be?

50. What makes you v.angry?

51. When was the last time you burst out laughing, why?

52. Tell me your fashion disasters.

53. Write your own obituary in less than 10 words.

54. What can you put in a box to make it lighter?

55. You have to change your name, what would you legally change it to?

56. Your favourite 3 course meal?

57. Recall your super-natural experiences.

58. What is your 'trade mark' party trick?

59. Tell us your favourite joke.

60. Which of the above questions were supplied by someone other than Dave?

3 comments:

Cherrypie said...

47. Vast and full of wonderful warm people

48. I'm in my pyjamas

49. that ugly stuff trying to force it's way through my veneer

50. ignorance

51. Tonight. I amswered the home phone as if I was still at work. I had to laugh or I'd cry

52. Everything I buy and everything I wear

53. She meant well

54. a candle

55. Cherry Christie

56. mushrooms in garlic and red wine, steak rossini, wellington fudge and pink custard

57. I'm sure I've seen this question before.

58. depends on the type of party

59. The ones made off the cuff

60. 49

Anonymous said...

I tried commenting a few days ago, but it didn't work. Fingers crossed it does today!

The Quacks of Life said...

hi diddums!

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.