Friday, October 27, 2006

Rats

For those eating avoid!!

Well I left the office at 12:30. Anyway I've got a cold and I am driving along. Well you know how it is when you keep wanting to cough up something well I coughed and was sick!! So instead of going straight to pick my scope up straight away I went to clean up. I am actually ok but it was darned embarassing.

I eventually got to pick the scope up and popped into Rye Meads. The ducks are now in breeding plumage, and a nice find was a Great Crested Grebe (not common at Rye Meads) also saw a Little Grebe, Green Sandpiper and Great Spotted Woodpecker.

5 comments:

nicola said...

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, well I was going to have noodles for dinner!!!

Anonymous said...

I was sick outside Tesco last night. I was also sick outside some pizza place last week. I tend to carry a plastic bag in my handbag for such occasions but being a man, I guess you don't have a handbag?

My commiserations. On both the lack of handbag and being sick :-)

flicker said...

Thanks for the warning this time!
But I thought it was going to be about rats :o|<

The Quacks of Life said...

sharon - a HANDBAG!?

Jan - most welcome ;)

Unknown said...

uurgh! I'll just give this biscuit to the dog (he say's thanks)

If you don't fancy a handbag, I believe there is now a thing called a manbag, apparently David Beckham carries one (but he also wore a skirt, so that's not much of a recommendation is it LOL)

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.