Monday, October 09, 2006

Sunday 8th October

Jan wanted to get back to London so I arranged to meet her and Tony near Exeter and pick her up.

Decided that it would be nice to stop at Stourhead. I won't waffle on about how nice it was....









Jan who is not quite as old as the gardens (I'm dead aren't I sweetie) and who will be a blogger when she gets on broadband.



Dropped Jan off and visited the old folks. The reason this blog is finished is that Jan wouldn't let me do anything!! Cooked dinner made cups of tea. Oh I opened a very nice Nobilo Sauvignon Blanc.

Had a super week. 3 weeks until next short break - LOL.

4 comments:

Lee said...

Wow....what a gorgeous place!

DH59 said...

Stunning shots. And this digiscoping? Didn't you say...... ;)

Anonymous said...

thanks for the comment NOT cheeky so and so !! It was a lovely place loved the gingerbread house and the grotto. a very enjoyable day thankyou, i!m thinking of a way to pay you back for the comment though!

Boo said...

Beautiful pics as always, nice to finally put a face to Jan!

Hello Jan!

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.