Friday, October 20, 2006

Things

Its been one of those days. I was called last night and things I thought had been sorted.......... fingers crossed for tonight!!

Don't worry I've decided the PDA thing is a complete waste of money. I'll save the dosh and use it to pay for my long weekend in Norfolk next weekend (last one of the year honest folks).

I'm enjoying the photography. The photos are turning out ok despite not being tweaked much nad being on auto!! Despite what digiscoping-is-to-difficult-birder says in a comment on churches and birds I can't see me going the DSLR route for a while, far too expensive. As it is I can record my memories and the camera doesn't get in the way.

I can see the camera has limitations but I am impressed. I'll have to make sure I get a nice pic of cherry-pie next week!!

Not sure what I am up to tomorrow. Will depend if work goes ok tonight.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You're better off with a weekend in Norfolk than a PDA - I have one of the early ones, and hardly use it. I still find my mobile phone and diary/address book are good enough.

Cherrypie said...

You'd better have either very good photochopping skills or a good personal injury lawyer x

The Quacks of Life said...

can you recommend a lawyer.

Note to self - send email to Diane, Corinna, Tricia and Malcolm to snap Cheryl

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.