Sunday, October 08, 2006

Wednesday 4th October

Ah well its a nice day so lets try and find that Vireo. Stupid bird showed 20 minutes before I arrived and I spent the best part of 2 hours watching garden birds. Still 2 choughs mobbing a Peregrine was a nice substitute.




I should have ticked some churches but subconsciously I had decided I needed to spend a week in Cornwall sometime in the next 2 years and as the sun was shining I went to Trerice.

After a Sandwich I viewed the Lawn Mower Museum! The house is not grand but the type you might actually like to live in. As the weather is "turning" tomorrow I parked myself in the garden and read. Very relaxing.

As I strolled back through the small orchard I espied a chiffchaff, very nice.

No comments:

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.