Monday, November 13, 2006

in out shake it all about.

So the alarm goes off and I can't decide if the rash was better.

Still off to work. answer emails etc. My head of department questioned whether I should be in, "I feel fine" but she was nice enough to say I've lost weight - woo hoo.

Anyway phone doctors up about rash and was told had to see Triage Nurse. At 11 saw Nurse who said "oh my word I haven't got a clue". She stuck me in a side room (in case I was "infectious") and made an immediate appointment.

The doctor says it looks like an allergic reaction and has changed my drug. Oh I'm signed off til Wednesday. I've had 7 days off and in my previous 24 years had 6.5 days off.

I can't take day time TV luckily Tesco had the first series of Battlestar Galactica (doesn't include mini-series but stuff it) so excuse me.....

2 comments:

flicker said...

Pete you weren't on pencillin or something similar were you? Only I can't take that, it brings me up in a rash..... I have to have some other sort of antibiotics, can't remember the name now though.

nicola said...

Poor pete with all this time off...and not a bird in sight, hope you are at least managing to watch your garden ones...get the camera out!

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.