Wednesday, November 22, 2006

zzzzzzzzzz

My alarm is set for the ridiculous time of 5:40, I know its always hard getting up this time of year, its dark!, but after two weeks off its harder than normal.

My body has decided it really really doesn't want to get up! The alarm goes and I really have to struggle to get up and then get moving. Last night I even went to bed 20 minutes early just so I could have some "quality" time snuggled up under the duvet.

The weather forecast looks poor for Satruday so I expect I won't be picking the bins up and flying off. More likely just pulling the duvet up and snuggling down.

Ye gods is that sad.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well the weather forcast for cornwal is even worse heavy rain and gale force winds yuk¬ so i will be doing the same thing i think, have a lovely snuggle!!

KAZ said...

Not sad just S.A.D.
November the worst month.

nicola said...

Quality time ????

The Quacks of Life said...

Hi Nic >:D<

quality time, well time when I'm a wake and I can enjoy it, as opposed to just fulling a sleep and getting up,

nicola said...

sorry I must be thinking of something else ;)

Cherrypie said...

I'll be joining you under the duvet tomorrow. Not literally, of course. Unless you have a teasmaid. I've always fancied one of those

The Quacks of Life said...

best offer i've had cp. i'm the teasmaid

Anonymous said...

I can never get up when it's dark. It's unnatural!

BTW, this reminded me of the trouble you were having getting an appointment:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/6180176.stm
Hope you get to fill in the survey!

Anonymous said...

I have the same problem. I'm still awaiting an order for a special light switch that slowly turns on the bedroom light in the morning, the theory being to wake you up gently rather than the sudden blast of an alarm clock. Wonder if it will work...

Anonymous said...

It might! I'm more likely to get up if I'm thinking of doing something lazy and pleasant - if coffee and bacon is my first thought, rather than work, travelling or shopping.

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.