Sunday, December 24, 2006

Happy Christmas

I'm not at home tomorrow so I'm wishing you a happy Christmas, I hope wherever you are whatever you do it will be a good one. I'll be around my folks so normal service will be resumed on Wednesday.

I thought I'd leave you with a few festive songs. They may not be trendy but hey its Christmas.





oh and it wouldn't be Christmas without the choir of King's College Chapel. The second video gives a glimpse of this wonderful building.









so have a Happy Quacky Christmas

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just knew one would be White Christmas!! Good to hear the Sussex Carol again!!

Have a very Happy Christmas Pete and please send these wishes to your parents too.!!!

Eagle

C

Robbiegirl said...

Where's MY choiur??

*huff*

Merry Christmas anyway...

The Quacks of Life said...

C - ta

Anna - well is it on you tube?

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.