Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Booking Holidays

I've stuck in 3 weeks of holiday requests for the next holiday year. Woo hoo!!

I could have gone to Greece in May but instead I'm staying in the UK.

I've got 4 nights booked at The Old Black Lion in Hay-on-Wye. There's been a change of ownership since my last vist but the food has still an AA Rosette. I suppose I can say its a foreign country since Hay is technically in Wales! Hay is famous for the Hay Literary festival AND for the fact it has well over 30 second handbook shops.

On my way back I'll be staying at the Gatehangers Inn in Buckinghamshire for 4 nights. Lots of historic houses I want to checkout and a few churches.

Of course the big highlight of the holiday will be to hopefully meet BOO!!

When I get the nod for the others I'll start thinking of locations. July is planned to be Sussex (with a trip to the New Forest possibly). The one first week in October is planned to Somerset/North Devon border. The anticipated staying point is 41 miles from Tyntestfield!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

My uncle lives near Hay, it's really nice around there.

nicola said...

don't forget your camera ;)

Boo said...

Looking forward to seeing you in May.

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.