Tuesday, January 30, 2007

More Holidays!!

Well I have booked two more holidays. Still got a bit to book. Carried 5 days over!

In July I'll be staying, for four nights, at the White Buck Inn in Burley in the heart of the New Forest. I'll then be heading to the Red Lyon at Slinfold in Sussex for another four nights.

There are a few places I want to visit. Uppark in Sussex for example. Twice I've turned up on a day its been closed!! I'll also want to see a Golden Ringed Dragonfly and Thursley Common in Surrey is a prime location!

The New Forest is lovely and I expect the odd photo of New Forest Ponies!

End of September first week of October I'm spending five nights at the Hood Arms in Kilve North Somerset. And then on to The Fox Inn Ansty in Dorset.

There are a number of churches I want to tick off but I will definitely get to Tyntesfield. It was the subject of a massive purchase by the National Trust.

No comments:

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.