Thursday, January 25, 2007

Solicitors are kind people

One afternoon a Solictor (we'll call her Apple Pie) was riding in her limousine when she saw two men at the side of the road eating grass. Disturbed, she ordered her driver to stop and he got out to investigate.

She asked one of the men, "Why are you eating grass?"

"We don't have any money for food," the poor man replied. "We have to eat grass."

"Well then, you can come with me to my house and I'll feed you," Apple Pie said.

"But ma'am, I have a wife and two children with me. They are over there, under that tree."

"Bring them along," Apple Pie replied. Turning to the other poor man he stated, "You come along with us too."

The second man, in a pitiful voice then said, "But ma'am, I also have a
wife and six children with me!"

"Bring them all along," Apple Pie answered.

They all entered the car, which was no easy task, even for a car as
large as the limousine was. Once under way, one of the poor fellows
turned to Apple Pie and said, "Ma'am, you are too kind. Thank you for
taking all of us with you."

Apple Pie replied, "Glad to do it. You'll really love my place. The
grass is almost a foot high."

4 comments:

Boo said...

Oh boy Pete, are you in trouble!

oldcrow61 said...

lol, good one.

Lee said...

Whoops! Did you actually make that one up? My dad sent it over.

The Quacks of Life said...

no, seen it a fewer times now

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.