Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Bits and Bobs

So what is happening?

Mum says her appetite is coming back and Dad's sugar levels now he is on insulin injections seem well under control (apparently he did well to be off insulin so long).

The flipping warning light has come on again. As they say it is not essential to get it checked it'll wait for the service which I think will be next Month.

I checked my phone messages last night to find that the BT supervisor RANG ME!! I predict massing fainting in blog land. She is waiting for a call back on my broadband being given preferential treatment. I doubt this will happen and its hardly preferential since today is Wednesday and its due back Friday but be fair she actually rang and kept me informed.

No comments:

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.