Sunday, February 04, 2007

Busy doing nothing....

Well I woke up and i really should have gone to Amwell to look for that Little Bunting, but, when i looked out of the window it was foggy and frosty so I made a cup of tea and went back to bed! Proper birder ? me? No!!

I popped over to M&S and bought a new pair of work shoes. I HATE buying clothes!!

I really should have gone to Amwell this afternoon but I know there would have been a lot of people so I'm going to put my feet up and read (Jude Fisher - Wild Magic book two of Fool's Gold trilogy - its ok) and watch an Agatha Christie.

Just checked and bird not seen since 8:30.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you give me your money I can shop for them so you won't have to?

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.