Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Your Blogger is feeling mature today

As some of you may know Jan is a fan of Shaun the Sheep

so just for her



I'm aware that at least two of you are on a keep fit routine. Considered this?



The official Shaun the Sheep DVD called "Shape up with Shaun" is released on September 17th. It features 8 baa.... rilliant episodes.

Lifted straight from Wikipedia

The character first appeared in the 1995 Oscar-winning Wallace and Gromit short film A Close Shave. Sucked into Wallace's Knit-o-matic contraption, the sheep is accidentally shorn, so Wallace names him "Shaun" (a joke that Americans rarely understand).

3 comments:

oldcrow61 said...

Ha, ha, so funny.

Mary said...

Pete,

I enjoyed these so much! I have a few friends that will love them. We always laugh at fitness fun. I'll send them the link.

Thanks for the giggles!

Jan said...

Lol thanks for that, I've got all 24 episodes on my laptop, and onto dvd too, they are all hilariously funny, and it takes a lot to make me laugh, cos I iz a misery guts innit!

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.