Thursday, January 31, 2008

Struggling a bit

I'm struggling a bit at the mo. I still feel a bit drained and am having to force myself a bit. I assume this is just a reaction to the past few months which I guess is understandable. Even reading has become a bit of a chore. That said I have found reading the comic 2000AD quite relaxing! Talk about regressing!

I'm hoping the weather cheers up for the weekend. I can live with the cold but could do with some sun. The plan is to go to Anglesey Abbey what you say you've shown us that before and here but ah I want to look at the Snowdrops on Saturday. Anglesey has 230 varieties. If I wake to find snow on the ground (will OC please stop laughing) I may get a train into London and look around the Tower of London perhaps, and there is a garden nearer to home with Snowdrops.

I will also have a play with something else this weekend :D

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

If there is snow on the ground go to the Tower...gee, I love the options you have there.

Anonymous said...

I hope you are feeling better today. These things do sort of creep up on one, but they do get better eventually. Have a good trip, whatever you do. And please take a camera?

oldcrow61 said...

Do hope you don't have to waste a lot of time digging your car out of all the snow you might get on Saturday, (falling off chair with laughter here). Looking forward to "snowdrop" pictures. I can't quite get over the fact that there are over 230 varieties.

Mo said...

I've been reduced to reading Tintin this week! Roll on some February sunshine.

Anonymous said...

I think your reaction is normal - it takes a while to recover from a personal trauma, even though you think you're doing OK. Take your time.

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.