Tuesday, April 08, 2008

TV creature survey

The new Cbeebies Animal magazine has conducted a poll to determine the favourite children's TV animal of all-time.

The order was
1. Bagpuss
2. Tom & Jerry
3. Winnie the Pooh
4. The Magic Roundabout Team
5. Dangermouse
6. Shaun the Sheep
7. Paddington Bear
8. Top Cat
9. Scooby Doo
10. Basil Brush

A few surprises for me. I know Bagpuss is popular despite there only bring 13 episodes but I was surprised by not one disney character nor classics like Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck.

I like Shaun the Sheep (a modern classic) and Dangermouse was a favourite. I'm really surprised to see Top Cat there, I presume its being repeated on digital? I did like it though. I ought to stress that Scooby Doo only deserves to be included for the early episodes and not those with that annoying puppy.

2 comments:

Joanna said...

What about Gromit??????

And HOORAY that there's no Disney ;)

Joanna

Jan said...

Annoying puppy???? How could a puppy possibly be annoying! Hush your mouth.

Erm I've never seen half of those programmes. Now I feel even older than I normally do. Bagpuss? Dangermouse? Scooby Doo? nope.

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.