Friday, May 09, 2008

Normal Service will be resumed.....

There will be some interuption to the normal blog service.... I'm on holiday!!!

I appreciate this is a real surprise as I don't often get away :D

I'm taking Dad to Norfolk. This will be a bit emotional when we visit one place.....

Photos? Expect lots BUT you'll have seen all the places before! I may play around with B&W and Sepia......

I'm afraid there is little chance of wifi access!! We are self catering (the odds on my father paying for a hotel are nil!) and I don't think they'll supply wifi. And no I'm not buying mobile broadband so I can post photos!!

Speak to you soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you and your dad have wonderful holidays in Norfolk. Enjoy your time and don't forget to come back.

KAZ said...

Oh what a shame - I wanted someone to try mobile broadband and tell me if it was any good.

Have a good time.

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.