Friday, June 13, 2008

It's that time again

Well you'll all be in shock to know I'm on holiday next week. I go to the Devon/Dorset border for two nights before heading into Cornwall for four nights and then back to the Devon/Dorset border.

The Devon/Dorset place will see me visit some old haunts and one or two new places.
There are two last churches on my list in the area to visit so I want to get to them. I actually have this bit of the trip quite planned.

Cornwall is totally unplanned, I am possibly meeting two sets of friends down there so my options are fluid. BUT do expect to see lots and lots of churches! I do want to go to the Lost Gardens of Heligan one day. I'd like to go to the Eden Project but the location of the churches makes this impractical. Why is it that I can never fit everything in? Originally I thought I'd get to every church on my list I had yet to visit but this won't happen.

I have wifi at the start and end of the break so there will be some updates for you to follow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You lead the life of Riley as we say over here.

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.