Tuesday, October 28, 2008

And something else

And we went to Norwich. Norwich has many fine churches and one I still need to tick, alas I already knew that would be closed.

So the MAGNIFICENT Cathedral.







An oc moment, see how many she finds!



















And so across the short walk to St Peter Mancroft












And another short walk to the Victorian Roman Catholic Cathedral












Well with that done we headed to Salthouse. No Snow Buntings but Turnstones




We then went on to Holkham. A female Stonechat


But we were after this cracker.



There were three Short Eared Owls

3 comments:

Liz said...

Lovely photos, I do love the little female Stonechat :)

Anonymous said...

Glorious photos, Pete! Especially drawn to those owls... Deb

oldcrow61 said...

You've knocked my socks off with these church pictures. What workmanship, what beauty! Ahem...I did see a few things you can add to the package, lol. Love the owl pictures. I'd say that your trip was well worth it.

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.