Monday, May 18, 2009

The internet

I've had a few problems between googlemail, googlereader, facebook and firefox. In googlemail and reader it seems to have worked but leaves you with a blank box. Facebook sometimes won't log you in.

Its not a laptop problem since I've had similar issues at work.

I should perhaps have tried opera but I downloaded Googles chrome browser and have had no problems. It also seems to use less memory, scrabble via firefox good EATS memory.

Anyone else had similar issues?

1 comment:

Tricia Ryder said...

I use all of those but not really had any problems. Very, very occasionally when I use Reader, and select the relevant blog, the page returns a blank but normally populates when I use the "refresh" button. Other than that, no probs!

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.