Friday, May 08, 2009

Woo Hoo

Well shock horror probe I'm off on my hols at the weekend!! (and I have another one two weeks after returning from this one - that one is with Dad).

I'm heading off to Sussex for a week, half in East Sussex and half in West Sussex.

I think most places will be new to regular readers of this blog (unless they've been there !!).

Places I expect to visit include:
Parham House
Bateman's
Bodiam Castle
Brighton Pavilion
Pashley Manor Gardens
West Dean Gardens
Great Dixter
Weald & Down Open Air Museum
Arundel Castle

Does that whet your appetite? How about Chichester Cathedral? There are a few churches on my list as well and I will do a bit of birding no doubt. Boat safari at Arundel will be on my list!!

Not sure what my wifi access will be so not sure if photos will be posted until I get home.

7 comments:

avalon said...

Another one!!! No more texts of chocolate cakes please!! Have a great time, boat safari sounds good.

oldcrow61 said...

Hope you have a great holiday with beautiful weather. Looking forward to following you on your journey.

Tricia Ryder said...

Some great places to visit there. Have fun - hmmm cake and ice creams again?

holdingmoments said...

A week to savour, and full of interest. Looking forward to this.

Janine said...

Looking forward to the cathedral pics. Have fun!

Elibee said...

Have you considered Nymans - and Sheffield Park Garden is rather spectacular at azalea time. (Both in G7 - NT Handbook Map 2)

The Quacks of Life said...

elibee

http://thequacksoflife.blogspot.com/2007/07/friday-20th-july.html

http://thequacksoflife.blogspot.com/2008/08/after-deluge.html

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.