Sunday, June 07, 2009

I can resist everything but temptation

Well we had a total drenching last night, lots of water on the roads. Still the sun has come out and I've cut the grass.

Anyone remember this post?

Guess what I am typing on as I write this? :D I'm incorrigible, when I said to digi yesterday what I had done she told me she thought it would be the Saturday. She knows me way too well.

I've stuck Elements on it (can't find my corel photo album cd) and put firefox, chrome and yahoo messenger on it. Wasn't sure what virus software and firewall to use, I've used the sunbelt firewall and their vipre virus software. That's all that's going on it.

Oh it's an Asus EEE 1000.

3 comments:

holdingmoments said...

It's always good to treat yourself now and then Pete.
Enjoy it.

Janine said...

I am not surprised to hear this Pete. Thats the same one I have! What color is yours? Mines black.

Anonymous said...

It's seeing someone else's one with all the toys and pretty colours that usually does it. :-)

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.