Monday, October 19, 2009

They've got me!!

I had to see the practice nurse this morning as I have a repeat prescription for a medical condition (think rich old Aristrocrats with there foot on a stool wrapped in bandages) and this had run out.

My appointment was for 8:15 but I got in early!!!

Nurse - "how are you?"

me - "very well thanks"

Nurse - "i notice you've not had a blood test in ages, I think we ought to do that and while we are at it....."

Damn I'm going to get told to lose weight and I'll have a fair bet my blood pressure will be too high.

Walks down to fridge to finish Flint Dry off.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I know that Nurse Dracula is going to suck my blood I give up hard cheese for a couple of weeks to lower my cholesterol and have plenty of sleep to normalize my blood pressure.

It usually works, except last year when (like you) they sprung one on me.

avalon said...

Still got to be a good thing to check these things out. Don't give up on the wine just yet xx

oldcrow61 said...

Good to have these things checked out. As Jan says, don't give up on the wine yet.

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.