Sunday, November 15, 2009

The day after

Well it seems like I'm in a different country today. The wind has dropped, the rain has gone and the skies are blue. The wind blew my bird table and a fence panel next door.

After lunch I went to Amwell.

The wind had some affects!!


There was a big flock of tits and goldfinches and I was pleased to see both a male and female Siskin!



The light where the feeding station is at Amwell was in dull light and even bumping the iso really high was no use. Sorry, i'd not normally post these but a person in Canada would hit me :D









The usual ducks about and a few snipe amongst the lapwing.

Assuming the weather is ok I'll try and have a more interesting blog next weekend.

2 comments:

oldcrow61 said...

LOL, the pictures of the birds at the feeding station are lovely. No reason why you shouldn't have put those on. I'm happy to hear that you have blue skies again.

Tricia Ryder said...

Ooh Siskins - lovely. You're right about being in a different country! What a difference a day makes.

Lovely pic of the canal - so still!

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.