Friday, January 29, 2010

Bits and pieces

I suppose the big news story of the day is Tony Blair @ the Chilcott Inquiry into the Iraq War. Will someone please explain to me why it was illegal to invade Iraq but it was perfectly acceptable to go into the former Yugoslavia (when there was no UN mandate)? Well I do know why the left liked the later and not the former but I'd like them to admit their hypocracy.

Ashley Cole was convicted of doing 104mph in a 50mph zone. He was banned for 4 months and fined £1000. He also got a £15 victim surcharge and £300 costs were added by the panel to "reflect his income".

His lawyer's request that Cole be allowed 21 days to pay was greeted with laughter by magistrates, who granted it nonetheless.

Cole is thought to earn a six-figure weekly salary.

Apparently he's appealing.

Of much more interest to me and I suspect some of you is a new blog. The blog is about Flanders Moss blog a National Nature Reserve in which lies between Kippen and Thornhill in rural Stirlingshire

The blog is being written by the reserve manager Dave Pickett

No comments:

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.