Friday, January 15, 2010

Sleep Talk

Adam Slavick-Lennard keeps his wife awake at night by talking in his sleep. His wife was more amused than annoyed because what he says is rather funny. She has recorded what he says and there is a blog.

The top 10 sayings are:

10: I don't want to die! I love sex. And furry animals
9: Butter... nut... squash. I like those words
8: You're pretty. Pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty [long pause]... Now f*** off and be pretty somewhere else. I'm bored
7: Don't leave the duck there. It's totally irresponsible. Put it on the swing, it'll have much more fun.
6: Ooh! My balls are itchy. Have you got the cheese grater?
5: I've got a badger, a dog, a cat and a sack
4: I can't believe in God when I'm THIS good!
3: Avocados? You can shove them up your a*** as well
2: Since when did my underwear look good on you? Take it off. Take it off your face
1: Pork chops are most satisfying. Mmmmmm. Dangle them from the ceiling

3 comments:

avalon said...

Well this is hubby last night after a bottle of wine to many!
"You need to turn the light box switches off"
Me in answer "Yes all done" Not having a clue what he is on about, kept him quiet until he started snoring. LOL

Unknown said...

My Number One Son (while fast asleep)woke up Number Two Son to tell him he couldn't sleep in his bed because the headboard had turned into a board game.

Attila the Mom said...

THD shouts in his sleep as well. At first it was really disconcerting, but we sorta got used to it. LOL

Too funny!

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.