Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A simple gadget.

I'm not a gadget person (although I must admit to liking the idea of a Kindle!) I don't have an MP3 for instance. Yes I know I have cameras and the like but really I have very few gadgets, my personal mobile for instance is a fairly old design. Ipods? Iphones? Web browsing on a phone? nah not for me.

Every so often our mobile phone supplier upgrades our phones. We get a very cheap handset none of your flip phones here folks. My new handset does not have a camera for instance, no reason to have one really, all I need is to send and receive texts and make and receive phone calls.

I was playing around with the new phone today and saw something called radio. Eh what? I stuck the headphones in and pressed tune. And I had classic FM playing!!

A radio in a phone? that's quite cool (I like the radio!). It does mean that I can spend my lunch half hour listening to some music!

I'm off to London Friday so I'll have something to listen to whilst travelling.

3 comments:

oldcrow61 said...

wow, sounds like a great little gadget to me.

Eagleseagles said...

You cant keep away!
C

The Quacks of Life said...

what london? i can meeting cancelled

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.