Saturday, September 11, 2010

Saturday - getting there

A relatively early start and we're off.

We stopped in Swaffham first, well i've got to give dad his market fix!



Dad in his element!





I noticed a sign saying the church was serving drinks! Well the easiest way of getting dad in a church is a cheap cuppa :D so we had a coffee and a slice of fruit bread for £1.25 each.

Sir munching contentedly


You get a look around St Peter & St Paul.











Wandered off to Morston Quay. Birds seen Little Egret, Redshank and Curlew.















I bought dad a pot of cockles and I had Crayfish - very nice!

Weather lovely today. Forecast not looking too good - hey ho.

3 comments:

oldcrow61 said...

I expect I'd be following close behind your father at these markets. I love them. Coffee and fruit bread sounds delightful. A very nice church there. I like how the altar is done up with the hanging behind it, the lovely wooden "fencing" around it and the kneeling pads, at least I'm assuming they are kneeling pads. I hear that the weather was lovely for you. Great pictures.

Ragged Robin said...

Beautiful church - especially love the stained glass window picture. The boat pictures are great too. Norfolk looks a lovely place to visit.

Janine said...

The B&W works better for boat shot (942). You have an eye for these types of shots. Its a joy as always to see your holiday pics!

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.