Saturday, September 11, 2010

Sunday - Visiting the Queen

The forecast is not looking good but today was glorious!

It would have been Mum's birthday today and we went to somewhere she loved to go the Queen's residence at Sandringham.

The woods at Sandringham are lovely and were alive with Coal Tits!


They are not sure of the time! is it 10:40 or 11:40? The prices in the shop are incredibly high. I wonder if the Queen bakes the pies?



Sir listening to the radio via my phone!



And so to the gardens and the museum.








I am thinking OC may like these!


























Well I finished one book and made good progress on the next! (never read any Louis L'Armour before it was quite good).

2 comments:

oldcrow61 said...

That's the Queens summer cottage is it? Those statues are awesome. Looks like I'm going to have to hire another plane..sigh! You're doing me in with all this stuff.

Ragged Robin said...

Looks as though there is loads to see there, Pete. Who was arriving by helicopter? Love the flower and red admiral photos.

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.