Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Gadgets.

Well the MP3 seems to be working fine. The only thing I've found is that when I downloaded a double album the tracks got out of sync. It seems to be confused with track 1 on disc 1 and disc 2 but I've sort of got round that. They sound LURVELY! As I type it's lunch time and I'm listening to Bach's Flute Sonata's by Marina Piccinini. Last night I was listening to some music by Hildegard von Bingen (thanks Carin! - it was lovely). There is an interestingly eclectic mix loaded so far some medieval choral music, some classical, some country (Nanci Griffith), folk (Nick Drake), some jazz (Claire Martin and some older stuff), pop (Julia Fordham).

My Kindle has an expected dispatch date of 18 Oct 2010 - 21 Oct 2010 and delivery date of 23 Oct 2010 - 27 Oct 2010. Curiously the case I ordered at the same time has the same dates BUT is due to dispatch soon. So they have more cases than kindle's?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That happens quite a bit with downloading to mp3s. I think it depends on how you name the tunes. I usually get everything organised in the software that came with the player (making folders, adding tracks, etc) and then download to the player.

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.