Tuesday, November 30, 2010

It's only November for goodness sake!!

I woke at 4:50 this morning, I would normally pull the duvet up but I popped out of bed and looked out of the window....

SNOW


I would like to remind North American readers that in the South East of England we get a particularly nasty type of snow. where 1/2 inch is equivalent to about 12-18 inches over there.

I decided to head out early (after sticking some good out for the birds), some of the roads obviously hadn't  been gritted (I mean why would they it's not as if we had notice now is it!!) still I arrived nice and safe at work at about 6:40!!

It has snowed most of the day but the roads were fine tonight.

This is the most snow we've had this early for years.

1 comment:

oldcrow61 said...

ahahahahaha, you are so funny!

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.