Monday, December 27, 2010

And so that's Christmas for another year!

So what did I do?

Went around dads. Lazed around! Listened to music, watched a bit of telly - it was rubbish generally! Best programmes were this morning! Wild China and the Indian Hillside Railways!! - finished a book and started the next.

The pavements around dad's were like glass so no photos taken! I will head out tomorrow.

And may I add when I lived at home laying in was not easy my dad would be up early throw open the curtains and proclaim it "the best part of the day". NOW? I get up to get a cup of tea whilst sir was snuggled under the duvet!

2 comments:

oldcrow61 said...

lol, I can relate to your father throwing open the curtains and proclaiming that it's the best part of the day. I did much the same as you did over the holidays. Read, lazed about, watched a little tv and not much on there. There wasn't much to it all really. Laurie went home early on Xmas day as she woke up with a bad cold/flu.

Anonymous said...

Sounds very like our Christmas! I was falling asleep as usual (was up too early!) I got a beautiful Moomin bag... cult fashion. :-) I hope you don't mind this torrent of catch-up emails. Mum has just come in to say she's heated a buttery, so it's all about to stop.

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.